HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Run in with a Rancher Today
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Alex G.
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Alex G.
WOW really? Actions like this just and admitting to it on a public forum just put a bad taste in my mouth. Threatening gestures by pointing a loaded firearms alittle closer to him? And he was unarmed? I could almost justify what you did if this guy came up ranting and raving... waving around his rifle or handgun, but he didn't. Your really lucky he just didn't retreat to where he came from, retreave his rifle and leave a few well placed bullet holes "alittle closer to you but not at you".
Jeff, you need to read the posts a tad more carefully, because in the post I'm quoting above... I'm talking to ADVWannabee and you respond with:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex G.
WOW really? Actions like this just and admitting to it on a public forum just put a bad taste in my mouth. Threatening gestures by pointing a loaded firearms alittle closer to him? And he was unarmed? I could almost justify what you did if this guy came up ranting and raving... waving around his rifle or handgun, but he didn't. Your really lucky he just didn't retreat to where he came from, retreave his rifle and leave a few well placed bullet holes "alittle closer to you but not at you".

He's damn lucky? Geezes this Rancher would be in a mental Institution if he did this over his own lie.LOL.
When people lie expect to get called on it. How they react over being called on their own lie is up to the individuals on both sides..But I make them take resposibiltity over lies by making them look stupid. Cause they are trying to make me look stupid by falling for it and believing it.

What the heck did this have to do with my post to ADVWannabee ????

Your da man Jeff... he lied, your right. you didnt over-react. Now please... get some sleep.