HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - THE RETURNING CHAMPIONS - Team XXIV - The Bone Mafia
Old 10-31-2010, 06:04 PM
my7pointmonster
Nontypical Buck

Josh,
That buck looks even better the 2nd time I look at it. Man I wish I'd have shot either of the 2 you did, so where you hanging stands at for the rest of us

Ryan,
Sucks you didn't have any luck in Ohio, but at least you got to spend time in the woods anyhow, that's always a good thing no matter what, gotta take the good with the bad.

As for me, another successful night of fox hunting I think it was the night of the 29th into the 30th. I would have went 3/3 but I took a pop shot at one while it was running away, and I figured what the heck, I guessed where I thought it was and let it rip. That 3.5" mag makes one heck of a boom in the dead of the night. Sure did wake up the dogs in the surrounding area. Overall we went 3 for 4, but like I said, I was more pumped to see my friend kill his first than for me to get any at all. Shame they refused to come in on his side or at least slow enough I could have had him turn and shoot them. Anyhow, here's the pictures, you can tell how excited he is. Hope you guys like them.

Ryan.

Last edited by my7pointmonster; 10-31-2010 at 06:10 PM.