HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bow Hunting is challenging/frustrating
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:24 AM
doetrain
Nontypical Buck

Talking

I totally know what your saying and have had this same thing happen to me these past 3 1/2 weeks. Dump trucks backing up,beep beep beep! All that gravel sliding out of the bucket.Everyone geting ready for gun season in my area,bang bang bang! A neighbors cat coming under my stand and geting the tree rats all screaming,a redtail hawk comes in also and here we go again! Coons messing around down in the creek fliping rocks looking for a snack. But I would not have it any other way except for the dump truck spooking my Turkeys and I'm sure some deer to. The beauty of the fall colors the cool breeze in my face the smells of the woods and like you I have enjoyed seeing a lot of deer. I have been amazed being busted and the way they hear every leaf crunch or twig snap,it is a real challenge for sure.I look at it this way if I don't get one today I get to go back out tomarrow and so on and my wife tells me to get back in the saddle and get her some meat. Ya gotta love it guys,as Mr.R. Ragland says "I had a good day". Good Hunting To Ya Bro!