HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - RAM CAT Broadheads
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:07 PM
diamondrack
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Ranger77
I've been on this forum since the days in which it was born ..... I know what its for.

I've not shot those heads, they're another gimmich mechanical that's going to make some money for someone and that's about it. Stick with a good, proven fixed blade head and you'll be happier in the longrun.
This isn't the first time I've read your commements concerning mechanicals--whats the deal? It doesn't take a wise man to realize if you haven't used something and have absolutely no exprience with it then why would you have an opinion on it-gimmich.. I've tried nummerous fixed blade broadheads thru the years-some I've liked and some are junk.. The ones that I have viewed as junk have been "so-called" proven by many other hunters. They just didn't cut it for me.. For a longtime I refused to try a mechanical-finally I tried some rage 3-blade and LOVED them! Just recently I've been shooting NAP bloodrunner 3-blade and this is by far the BEST bradhead I've ever used. I've shot 2 deer them this year so far and have had the best blood trails that I have ever seen. They are strong-reliable-fly absolutely perfect (field-pt. accuaracy beyond 60 yards). I personally have no experience with the RAM CAT but give them a try and see if you like them--to be honest thats just about the only way you will get a real idea of what you like.