HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - RAM CAT Broadheads
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 12:20 PM
BIGBUCK17
Fork Horn

Ok maybe I can be of some help unlike ranger77. I know 3 guys that that shoot them and they love them. One of them shot 2 hogs last week with them one at 35 yards and one at 55-60 yards and had a pass thru on the first one and the second about 2/3 of the arrow was stickin out the opposite side. Another guy shot a doe 2 weekends ago and got a complete pass thru. She ran about 60 yards and died. The 3rd guy ain't shot nothin with them yet but he says they fly really good.

Edit: hey ranger77 I know that your not a fan of mechanicals but u really are stupid cause the ramcats are freaking fixed blade and your telling him not to buy them and get fixed blades. I mean do you even know what they look like?? The only moving that the blades do is they will fold forward a little bit so the sharpened edges of the back side of the blades will cut if the arrow pulls out. If u do not want them to do this all u do is tighten the little screw down and they want move. How bout u stop posting on stuff that u don't know about cause u are no help of what he is asking.

Last edited by BIGBUCK17; 10-27-2010 at 09:20 PM.