HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Not passing threw....Any thoughts?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 12:03 AM
OHbowhntr
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by annika3
I Believe I answered your questions but you didn't answer mine. Talk about dancing?

If I got invited I would test out a few heads and go with the one that flies the best out of my setup.

Now how about answering my question. It's a simple question.

Which guy would you think has better knowledge of the head. A guy that has taken many does and 8 P&Y bucks with the head (Snypers/Rage) or a guy that has NEVER used the head?
I'd say the guy who is able to make an UNBIASED choice without having to interject his opinion on a product that he "claims" to have helped design, but that may or may not be my unbiased opinion.

"8 P&Y bucks" means very little to me, I've not killed a buck in several years as I have seen very few that would "qualify" to be on my wall. Access for me has waned over the last few years as some of the places I once hunted have been sold, or leased out from under me, so just because you may live in a good area and have good access, doesn't necessarily give you any more credibility.

From what I've read here, Ranger seems to have his head screwed on pretty straight, seems to have a little more varied experience, and he seems to have the best interest for the sport of BOWHUNTING at hand, while I see you (annika) ONLY here to push a product that you would appear (irregardless of your "claims" that you don't get any benefit, because this IS the INTERNET, and people LIE all the time here) to have a vested interest in, which would still only lead me to a$$ume that there is a monetary reward for your extreme level of "FANBOYISM!!!"

Honest??? Absolutely, like it or not, that's my very honest observation.

As a budget and results minded person, I've bought BH's that are good for multiple shots while also being extremely effective, for less than ONE pack of "your" Rages, I can get a pack of my BH's and a pack of extra blades, I have lost ONE BH while killing 11 animals, I still have enough extra blades for reloads on the remaining 2 of the 3 to reload them 3 times, while still being cheaper, and as effective, better penetrating, and more durable, than the product you push.

So what is the AVERAGE # of kills a "budget-minded" guy could get out of a 3 pack of rages (I say this because with the $35 I spent, you could only get one 3-pack of rages on average, no replacement blades, or extra heads, just ONE 3 pack)????