HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Smart phone video\range finder sight
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 07:58 PM
WI Bow Hunter
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by browtine7
sounds like you need to just stay home and play with your phone. No telling how many
deer you let get away fondling your damn phone. When im hunting ienjoy getting away
from all the tecnology and enjoy the relaxation. Who the hell wants to be bothered with the internet and other stesses of life while hunting. Might as well be at work
So then don't. Don't need to bash other people because of something you don't like. Do I play with my phone when I'm hunting, yes I'll admit that I dink around with it now and then, and have been known to check these forums while in my stand. Does that mean that I enjoy hunting any less than you or anyone else? No, I love the hunt, it's kind of nice to be able to check the weather if I see dark clouds roll in or what not.

So no I won't 'stay home and play with my phone' I'll go and sit in my stand and hunt as I always do, with or without playing on my phone.

Also, if you read what the product is actually about, it's not foddling with your phone, so what if you have it sitting on a mount on your bow.. just like a small camera?

Don't judge me and don't tell me what I should do, because you don't know me.