HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cancellation archery hunts available!!! NE Missouri.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:41 PM
spikesnspurs
Spike

Exclamation Cancellation archery hunts available!!! NE Missouri.

I just had a group of 4 hunters cancel a PRIME TIME 6 day archery hunt -- My loss is your gain, I'd like to fill some spots! Normally $1200 I can do $1000 -- or if you can put a group of 4 together I would give you an even better deal!! Hunt is on over 5000 exclusive acres of prime whitetail habitat, consisting of river bottoms, CRP, AG fields, timber, and several food plots. My area is in Northeast Missouri, right across the river from the "Golden Triangle" of Illinois for a fraction of the cost. I only run 6 hunters per week for 3 weeks of archery season. The open dates are Oct. 31 - Nov. 6 there will only be 1 group in camp before you get here. We are starting to see lots of movement, you should see tons of activity during these dates!!! Archery tags are $225 and are available over the counter. Tags include 1 buck, 1 doe, and 2 turkeys, additional doe tags are also available. Hunts include lodging.

Check out my website and my camospace album that has several good bucks (there are some studs!!!) we've gotten pictures of this year.
www.spikesnspurs.com
http://www.camospace.com/user/spikesnspurs/gallery

Call or email me with any questions or if you'd like to book!
[email protected]
573-470-4559 (Travis)

Good luck this fall!!!