HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Can You Guess What Broadhead Made This Hole? (Graphic)
Old 10-13-2010, 05:56 AM
LKNCHOPPERS
Nontypical Buck

Rage ON!! If you shoot Rage heads with the right setup they work just fine and leave good blood trails, that is the point of my argument, not that they have they best penetration of any head available today. Rage penetration is adequate for getting the job done and leaves a gaping hole. As far as the marketing goes, I don't fall for marketing hype for any product, but I will test it for myself and draw my own conclusion. For instance, As far as marketing an Automobile producer X shows a car on a test track right...people don't buy it to race on a track or buy it to speed. Look at most commercials today, they are glorifying a product and mostly BS.

Shoot plywood, shoot barrels, now we are shooting particle board another variation of the plywood test. It shows something but not how an arrow reacts when it hits a deer. Granted the Slick Trick did well in this test, it really doesn't transfer to shooting arrow into a deer. Read the Ashby tests Ranger77 referenced, although long winded and that guy loves to hear himself speak so eloquently, they do have a lot of merit.

There is no replacement for accuracy and force.....Rage ON!!!