HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team #10 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 11:37 PM
whitetaildreamer
Nontypical Buck

Hey, Wis rifle hunter, would you like to captain the team? I think we should make a desision so we can name the team and track down any that have not checked in. What'd you think? Our season opens for ML next monday Oct 18 and I'm sure interested in taking the ol'smoke pole out for a drive. We had our third coldest and longest winter up here last year so I hope our deer herd didn't loose too many. Our temps up here have been in the mid twenties C (about low to mid 70's on the F scale) so you don't see too much movement during the day. Also, we're had an incredible amount of rain this year so the swamps are full and I believe the deer will be running the ridges. Good place to start anyways. Thanks for the offer of the captain but perhaps we should all put in a vote. My vote is for Wis rifle hunter. S0 let's get eveyone else's input please so we can choose a captain and a team name. What about something like, "Warm Hearted Killers", or, "Freezer Fillers", "Spot'em and Drop'em", "Dead by Crosshairs", "One Shot, One Kill", 00Buck,Licence to Kill", "Supersonic Death", "Gotcha", "Thunder Slayers", or "Let the Gutting Begin". Just a few ideas. Better than just Team 10. What do you all think and/or offer up some suggestions. Lets get this thred rolling guys, hunting season is around the corner. So who hasn't check in? Must only be a couple now.