HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Where is bowtech??
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 12:53 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls
Yes, both stores are owned by the same person.... what part of "......changed locations within the company." do you not understand? Two separate stores with separate archery accounts separate entities all together.

Man, if you have this much trouble comprehending the english language I can't imagine how you can keep your job as an optical engineer.

Your hole just keeps gettign deeper and deeper. What else you got?
Oh, I comprehend much better than anyone you ever met. Just, you lack integrity. You have no honor. Things has to be asked twice or in a different way to get the whole story from a lowlife like you.

So you really believe you have no bias even though your paycheck comes from a guy who makes his living off pimping bowtech, you admit they sell blowtech 3 to one to mathews, but yet you do not see issue with you pimping blowtech on every freakin thread??? Think you just got schooled and fell your hole. I realize you work behind a counter (can I help you sir) and all, but how ignorant can a person be not to understand the bias you show?

I mean, its not like you work in the cabelas organization and are completely removed from owner. Again, you got the right job. You might even make it at mcdonalds with your qualifications

Last edited by bigcountry; 10-12-2010 at 12:57 PM.