HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Game Glide Field Test
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 03:57 AM
Lady Forge
Nontypical Buck

Default Game Glide Field Test

“So yesterday morning I killed two Illinois Deer and figured what better time to try out the Game Glide that a friend had loaned me to field Test than on this Big Illinois Whitetail Doe.

I pulled the Game Glide out of my pants pocket and then realized I didnt have my reading glasses to follow the instructions.
Ya know Just another senior blonde moment

Well I found I could follow the illustrations in the instructions without my reading glasses and proceeded to load the doe on the Game Glide per the illustrations.

After I had the doe loaded on the Game Glide and had my pull rope attached I started my pulling. Now as you can see I was having to glide her out of a pretty thick area chocked full of thorn covered multi flora rose bushes and alot of ground debris. Now that I am quickly approaching the age of 50 with a bad shoulder and having suffered a partial finger amputation at work makes for not the easiest for me to drag deer these days.

I found the Game Glide to ease the dragging process, I didnt feel as much pain in my shoulder using the Game Glide as opposed to dragging a deer without the Game Glide and it seemed much easier to drag the doe over downed logs and branches using the Game Glide. I bet it will be easier to drag deer out with the Game Glide when there will be a little snow on the ground to.

After we got the deer out I found you can wash off the Game Glide and fold it or roll it back up and the Game Glide appears to be in great condition to reuse it again.

That was a heart shot on that Big Illinois Doe and a double lung on the other deer and they dropped dead within 6 feet of each other…. YEP EEEEE !!!!!!!!”
I DID NOT TAKE ANY MONEY FROM GAME GLIDE IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS REVIEW... BUT I AM RECIEVING FROM GAME GLIDE ANOTHER GAME GLIDE SINCE THE ONE I USED BELONGED TO A FRIEND AND I ASKED THEM IF THEY COULD SEND ME ANOTHER
Attached Images