HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What is your position on this "Monster Buck rule" when hunting on his land?
Old 10-03-2010, 02:19 PM
iSnipe
Nontypical Buck

Angry

Originally Posted by Mr. Deer Hunter
The point of my rant is that the person that you are hunting with is immature and all they are out for is themselves.
My BS meter just went off.

If the guy was out for himself, then he wouldn't have invited anyone else to hunt with him. LOL!

============================

The "cousin" is in the right here. That's fact. The poor timing of his demands is what at issue here. The cousin didn't lay down the law about what animals to shoot or not to shoot ahead of time. I'm sure if he would have thought out that scenario beforehand, then he would have told the OP that right off.

Landowners all across the US, Canada and elsewhere are kind enough to let people on their land to hunt. They ARE the ones who lay down the law. If they don't want wall hangers shot because they want a crack at them themselves, then that's a done deal... NO wall hangers.

The cousin here technically is not the owner, from what I quickly read, but since he's the original person who went through the trouble of asking permission and brought others to hunt with him, then it's his prerogative to lay down the law as he sees fit. Fact.

iSnipe