HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is it worth it to spend the money?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 02:14 PM
group Um Up
Spike

Originally Posted by Boonerboys1
Well I don't give a dam if they go up to 7500 a bow I will buy it better is always best u stick to wat u got in stop ur sorry comments cause u can't afford it stop hatin dude
Originally Posted by NEBRbruiser
Relax DUDE. you cant afford a $7,500 bow either. your probably one of the people responsible for getting this country into this mess we are in. Think you need the best of everything and use credit to buy it and dont worry bout how your gna pay it back in the long run. Or I may be wrong? Just a guess. my bad if im wrong.
Most guys who talk like this are up to there eyes in Debt and are living by stealing from paul to pay peter. Credit Credit Credit. I mean thats why this world is where it is. I mean WNY buy top end ?

Have you ever heard the saying its not the bow its the hunter? Its the truth. I have been bow hunting since I can rememberI have had some cheap stuff on my bows and it was not cause I could not afford it its cause it worked just as good. I was Slaying buck and doe left and right with what i had . Not cause it was new CAUSE I PRACTICED WITHWHAT I HAD TO BECOME GOOD WITH IT ! ! ! Some of the best in the world Use recurves So tell me is it the bow ? in some cases yes a better bow can give you a small advantage but other than a small advantage all they do is emty your wallet.

And for someone to get on someone else about not being able to afford it ? WOW that takes balls. Come on If you have not walked a mile in the other guys shoes then You need to keep those types of comments off this Forum . We are all here to have fun andgive good advice to one another not to put one another down or in not so many words tell them there poor and there just jealouse ? Come on if youe not driving around in a Ferrarri , own a 5 million dollar house , Flying around in your own private Jet Then really you have nothing to say to anyone. And I DOUBT that you have any of the fore mentioned items you need to leave others alone.. .

Again like was said before if I am wrong the I apoligise to you but I very much doubt it ! ! !