HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Coyoye huntin, and I need help
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 11:58 AM
huntard
Spike

well i have 2 stands i suppose u could call them, its better said that one is a tree house thats about half way up a tree and isnt obstructed on any side and is about 15 feet off the ground with a bench and a 14 inch slot in all directions. and the second which is on the other side of my property is like a pillbox with the same size visibility but from 3 sides and an enclosed back. I'm putting new camo nets on a draw string so i can have only one side open at a time. There are about 6 different fields on the property one has real nice areas for cover in the center of it, and i own 15 acres but theres access to endless terrain thats unowned NYS land, and i have permission from the farmers and other land owners so in the end its gotta be in the hundreds of acres that nobody but me and friends will be hunting, all the other locals either farm or have houses up there for the weekend and nothing more.

also my gun, scope and barrel are black, and all that would be visible is my face which i will conceal because i know that the face is very recognizable (or so ive heard) as well as hands. I was also told that the tree house is good because i'm not in the wind so to say so it is less likely to spread my scent.. what do you think?