HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What Phone are you using ?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:45 AM
drockw
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by OHbowhntr
+1 Bruiser, I agree!!!

What phone do we use??? Hell, I'm a MAN, I don't rely on my phone and text from stand and the like. My phone gets turned OFF and left in the truck when I hunt. I don't text at all, if I have something to say, I'll call. Most of the places I hunt, you don't get CELL SERVICE, and that's the way I LIKE IT!!! I also hunt places where you'd be hard-pressed to get a quad into to get a deer out and I pull them out by myself though, so some people may think I'm crazy...... But that's the way I like it....
Hahahahahahahaha that's one of the funniest posts I've read in a really long time!

U absolutely couldn't get a quad to anywhere I hunt, nor a tractor, or anything like that. Sometimes it's hard to see 15 ft in front of u if the dew point is right(Which is good bc manly men don't care about visibility) I bet my knuts are bigger than yours... Thanks for the laugh. I needed that after this day

Oh, we do get cell service(I'm really not sure how or why but we do) so maybe I'm an equal to u in the manly dept.

I don't wear a safety harness though! What about u? Don't tell me u are one of those modernized fancy pants guys who wears a harness! Then I've really gotcha beat