HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Smart phone video\range finder sight
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 12:24 AM
xdamageincx
Spike

You guys can rag all you want...
I spent the day with my wife hunting doves with shotgun to get her in form for her shotty hunt that is sponsored by our states game commission.
DrockW thanks for the support...maybe these guys will understand what we have been talking about before they can't bow hunt anymore.
Endorsements are on the way and it isn't important to me anymore to educate anyone who doesn't get it and a rag fest isn't really conducive to hunting anyway.You don't need to buy anything or choose a channel on the tele that I prefer so go have fun and do what you can with what you have.
We have less than 2 weeks for archery here in Pennsylvania and can't wait to vid our hunts,bow and shotgun live. I am really looking forward to my wife bagging her first deer and she is even more excited than I.
We are over 40 and are looking forward to it and are researching illuminated nocks for the hunt since we are hunting under a dark canopy where it is much like night in the middle of the day and so will be hard to film with anything.
DrockW if you want hooked up send me an email and I am sure I can do something for you.
We are getting ready to begin beta testing and have pending endorsements on the beta results for the mount thing which will help move those 13 yr olds into the 21st century.Even if they think they can wrastle an alli you can check it out also.We had a trillion people apply so I can't give you that opportunity but I can probably give you something to provide feedback on, even if you are over 13 HAHAH!