HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Electric Hunting Bike
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by spartancmc
Call your state Game and Fish to find out for sure, but this thing is not considered motorized by law. Check this law out http://www.x-tremescooters.com/techd...regulation.pdf

I am gonna try to pull a deer out on a sled this weekend as long as I dont get rained out. How to have pics or a video. The power of this thing is pretty neat, its vitrually silent. On flat ground it hauls my 240lb frame around no problem, and with a minimal amount of pedaling it has enough snort to climb any of the hills I've had it on. At the end of the day its still not a dirt bike but its silent and helps me to get to my stand and not be wore out so I love it. Would reccomend to anyone.

I'm pretty sure here in the Great state of O it's a motor. I've even been given some grief over my mountain bike.

I took one of those carts people use for kids and removed the buggy part leaving the frame and wheels. Put a light weight flat bed on it and mounted hard bow cases to each side. Gets us down any access roads public grounds have. Saves us over a mile in one place. Jaws drop when people see it and the next seasons there are more tracks.

The first guy we ever saw went into convulsions trying to tell us how we can't do that. He was pushing a 2 wheeled deer cart dressed like a cabela's ad. I just looked at him. He thought he was the cats azz until he saw us. Kind of ruined his day for some reason.

Keep it hidden and locked.