HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Smart phone video\range finder sight
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
xdamageincx
Spike

The point is that most people carry phones.
The range finder information can be read on the site.
it isn't spam, it is reality.
It often tickles me to hear about how it can't be done when some aren't willing to go see.
I don't want all of that bracketry attached to my tree and I already own a phone. it does a heck of alot more than any camera or camcorder on the market can.
The idea is to enable most people to easily film their hunt.
I don't want to buy a big and bulky camera to lug around with me to my stands either. I often switch from location to location carrying my bow,climber and archery bag. I always have my phone on my person.
Sure there is some vibration at the shot but you still get to film the hunt and the vibration is only a fraction of a second. The camera stay on target when I shoot.
It is a lot lighter and I already have it with me so why not?

Originally Posted by ozbowhunter
im smelling spam so tell me if its hard to record your shoot with a bow mounted cameras all you se is a sudden jolt the bow shakes and you dont get the arrow hitting how does your setup eliminate this issue

i have purchased a few different bow cams and none give you a clear release picture cant see this working any better as for range finding if you want to for 20 dollars there are accurate sight mounted ranging devices that work well alot cheaper then a smart phone

spam

Last edited by xdamageincx; 09-13-2010 at 01:16 PM.