HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crossbow hunting
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Sniggle
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Sylvan
So what! As I've asked before. How does somebody in the next tree stand or ground blind negatively impact your hunting? You're not competing with him, so what if he can shoot farther and with less movement when he shoots--that doesn't mess up what you're doing in the slightest. Now you be honest and tell us that the real reason you oppose x-bows is because you don't like the idea that that fella just might shoot a deer that you would have liked to have shot. You think that by keeping the x-bow hunters out, there will be more for you. Pretty selfish I'd say. Well, so much for encouraging hunters to get out there and being happy for whatever success they might have. So much for doing what we can to increase our numbers and hopefully give us more political power to keep our hunting rights. And so much for being honest.
You really need to take a reading comprehension course....I merely disputed the obviously stupid statement that an Xbow has no advantage over a bow, but I took no position either way on xbows.

Preach to someone else, please.