HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 16 - Rack Addicts
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 06:16 AM
JNM86WVU
Fork Horn

Welcome pj.. Good luck on the season..

My season season doesn't start till Oct. 16, so I got some time left.. But this is the first week excluding Monday it has been in the low 70's during the day and mid to low 50's at night.. So it's starting to feel like fall here.. Thank god!! Got news the other day, that my buddy the only other one that really hunts my property with any regularity during bow season, might only have the first week and a half of season before he leaves for work.. I sucks I loose a hunting buddy, but that also gives me that much better of a chance at the Big Boy.. But I still have a few other guys that hunt with me on and off when we got an empty stand..

I'm suppose to make sure everyone knows the rules, as most of you know this is my first year, so you guys prob know the rules better than I do. BUT MAKE SURE your bow, deer, and yourself (all 3) are in the same picture, and make sure to report in that you have killed a deer even if you can't post the pic right then, so that I can let the others know.. Mainly, be safe and have fun..