HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Opening Day Delaware Double on 2 Bucks
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 04:02 PM
bypasskiller
Fork Horn

Default Bloodrunner2s

Originally Posted by zmschillin
congrats! its good to hear that the bloodrunners can do work. I plan on using them in about two weeks. Are the blood trails really like they say?
we spotted the big 8pt as soon as we walked into the tall pines so didnt track him at all. The 9pt left a good blood trail. only an entrance wound that blew thru the shoulder and stuck into the opposite shoulder or leg bone. pretty impressive. the 8pt didnt make it over 100yds and the 9pt maybe 75. the 9pt was a heart shot. almost cut the heart in half. deer are unreal strong! how can something run 75yds with its heart split?!? bloodrunner2s fly straight as can be but are a lil noisy in flight. the 8pt was so close he didnt have time to hear it but the 9pt was about 20yds and never flenched until the arrow hit him and made a huge mule kick. im thinking the noisy flight isnt an issue. it should never be an issue for me because i normally hunt sum thick stuff where i dont have a shot over 20yds. good luck with them. i was impressed and will continue to use them!

Last edited by bypasskiller; 09-06-2010 at 04:05 PM.