HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cabela's one year return policy changed
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:31 PM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ken/WV
I have been to the Cabelas in Wheeling several times and they seemed to have everything stocked pretty well. But on one occasion a year or two ago in mid-october they were pretty low with stuff on the shelves but the store was packed. So that would be hard to control with everyone in a three state radius in archery season. But I buy a lot from Cabelas and really enjoy going to the store in person. Its a great place to spend the day.

Actually I have to make the trip pretty soon and return a pair of pants that my wife ordered last week. The reviews said the size runs alittle small, but these were extra small compared to the size ordered. No big deal though, they still have the tags on and just need a bigger size and it gives me a reason to go up enjoy the store.
Been there, powerful game room.

It was a couple years ago when I noticed things too. I remember the clerck at the gps counter very well. Unhappy and really didn't know much about the stock. I even mentioned to him that the same gps he didn't know much about could be bought for much less from a good online site, he wrote it down. The only one of any help at that counter that day was me. I go to pick brains and the pool was dry.