HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cabela's one year return policy changed
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 03:34 PM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Default Cabela's one year return policy changed

Everything that doesn't bair the Cabela's brand now has a 90 day warranty. I thought the reason they gave the one year return policy was because they charged more to cover it and they did. I didn't mind since they stood behind the product like that. Saw a sign today about some kind of price guarantee. I guess they'll go that route. Still good with 90 days and better prices, just thought people who've counted on the one year policy would like to know.
Pass it on.

Bought LaCrosse's new neoprene/rubber boots. Just tried them out, nice boots. If they last like my alpha burly's have, they'll have a winner. They have what seems to be a harder sole which I thought might be slippery, wasn't. Even seemed to grip the side of the steep bank of tall grass. Feet were comfortable but they did have a very slight problem in a bog. Wanted to come off just a little. They form real well to my calf and feet. Tried to get them to squeek like boots do climbing sticks or pegs, nope.