HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - accuracy question
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 02:45 PM
hunting-addict
Spike

Originally Posted by MBmadness
Not a problem and glad i can help . I was thinking about this when i was shooting the other day and started purposely messing with the way i was shooting just to see what would happen . And just the way you sqeeze the trigger of your release can affect left to right . Now when i griped my bow tight that seemed to affect flight up and down . Thats one of the reasons i like the pse best grip it sits in your hand or in the pocket just right so you can keep you hand open with no torque . Take a picture or you at full draw . Hope i didnt confuse you , just tryin to help .
haha no im following ya, ive noticed alot that trigger positioning does affect the eventual accuracy of my shots but i have been working for a long time to make sure my stance is as error free as possible as far as what i can control. next time i have the chance (hopefully soon cause i leave for a hunt in 7 days) ill try to have someone snap a photo of me at full draw to get a "behind the scenes look" at my stance. however, 1 inch off at 20 yards and 1-2 inches off at 30 yards isnt all too bad right? i know that ill obviously try to get as close as possible to my target, but anything past 30ish yards is outa the question for me lol