HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team Pneumothorax #8 Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:32 PM
mbmrang
Fork Horn

Hello guys. I was going through my pics trying to get the best pics of the best 2 bucks we have lingering on the in-laws property and can't decide which ones to post, but decided on these two. The feeder is a 4"pvc pipe and its about 13 inches from the center coupling to the bottom of the bucket to get an idea of size. Both are deer we had on the camera last year and the 8 was one our "protected" deer. So that means 2 out of appx 10 hunters that wouldn't shoot it. He was only seen once during rifle season and that was by me. The 9 was one of our shooters and I again was the only one to see it alive. Actually I missed it with the rifle last year. Darn doe walked through the small opening right before he did. Oh well. There should be 3 or 4 other 8/9/10 pointers running around as well according to the sheds we found this spring. We found 9 different right sides and 4 left sides. Pretty sure 2 are full sets, but we can't be certain since 7 horns were found within a 100 yard area. Well, enough rambling for now.

Actually, I need to get my pics a little smaller in size. Hopefully I can get that done yet tonight, but I don't have any editing tools on this pc.

Good luck all. Only 18 days left!