HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crooked game wardens bewhere!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Jeff Ovington
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bjess
jgv,
You already posted this on the caribou post, why are you now making a new post.
I mentioned on the other site that if your buddies had bullets in the clip attached to the gun, it is considered loaded, you never answered back but started another post.
Something doesn't sound right here, I believe your buddies had bullets in their clips and the gamewardens are charging them with having a loaded firearm in the vehicle.
This does not make the gamewardens crooked, it says their doing their job, your buddies are lucky they didn't loose their guns also, sound to me like these gamewardens gave you guys a break!
The gamewardens wouldn't have asked for the bullets, if they got bullets from your buddies....they were in the clip and they had loaded firearms in the vehicle
Sounds like heinz57 has you figured out also.
So......what is it, answer the question...there were bullets in the clip
weren't there?
Hey, we all make mistakes..that's life.
Yeah this makes the most sense.However, Some GameWardens don't agree with this law.And Some Co's can care less if a loaded clip is attached to the gun or not, as long as The clip is just dangling and there is no round in the chamber.They have to get these CO's straight across the board in every CanadianProvince to either fine everyone or noone..This is the number 1 reason I don't use my Browning with a detachable mag in the field.This could be faught and could be won, cause not all the CO's see this law the same way and they do so,by letting it slide.It's just a charge it can be faught and dismissed, you probably don't even have to show up.Just get a QuebecPublic Lawyer to represent you.Really who cares if you win or loose you just made the French taxpers pay a few thousand in court costs over your fine.And chances are if it's anything like B.C. The money is so tight the COs might not even show up to court cause they can't afford the gas to get there.
In which case you just got off.Mind you this is Quebec if money gets tight the whine about separating and we give them more.
But even if you fight and lost it cost them money to win.
I think it's worth it.I'd do it myself.