HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Unemployed Hunters
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 04:58 AM
doetrain
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

I saw trouble coming up to a point and started geting rid of my toys about a year ago,motorcycle,new truck no big vacations etc. We hired a new salesman who has worked his butt off trying to get sales but the banks don't seem to want to lend money for people investing in Car Wash buisnesses which is what we do. I had hoped we would get back on our feet so I have hung in there with the company because it is a great place to work and they have been good to me. Thanks for you encouragements and challenges to man up and press on. I've lived through some pretty tough times and so has my wife so I think we will be OK,we will just have to make adjustments in our life together. I enjoy a Hunter writer named Steve Chapman,he writes great hunting devotionals and books about hunting stories that are very inspirational. You guys know better than most the good being in the woods does to the spirit and soul. May everyone have a great season this fall and winter and I'll keep you all in my prayers and thoughts when I get to the stand level on my first hunt October 1.