HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hardest critter to hunt
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Jeff Ovington
Nontypical Buck

Hardest to hunt mmmmmmmmm.I don't think whitetail are the hardest animal to hunt.Did these guys give examples as to why they are so hard to hunt.Elk are hard to hunt they have great instinct and use it wisely.Close to the toughest animal to hunt. Sheep are hard to hunt cause of the remote terrain.I think these are harder than elk but it's tough a choice between the two of them.But it's neither here nor there cause 1 species tops them both.Goat are by far the hardest animals to hunt in North America. Some of the steepest most dangerous terrain to access. These animals live in it ,which makes it a tough hunt. These animals walk sleep and eat in it like a human walks eats and sleeps in a park.I have seen alot of friends freeze on the ground, too scared to move a muscle cause they seriously thought they were going to fall to their deaths.This is the same ground these animals walk on,and these friends have never attempted to try it again.
These guys have never ever hunted anything like this if whitetail tops their list.
My vote goes to the Goat.

Last edited by Jeff Ovington; 08-14-2010 at 10:15 PM.