HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Getting Old Sucks!!
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Diesel77
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
I turned 51 this year(DAMNIT). I have killed more than my fair share of animals and still the anticpation is incredible. I have been shooting every morning and evening for a while now. Shooting is harder. Lifting weights is harder. The freaking treadmill is way harder. It's a good thing that hunting is sweeter and I'm able to enjoy the full experience of being in the mountains or it just might not be worth it. 19 more days and then it begins. Although my body isn't really ready and my mind cannot stand the anticipation. I'm still like a kid, with a pocket full of money, in front of a candy store, waiting for it to open. Bring on 2010 elk season. When do you guys start?? Good luck to all of you guys and gals.

I hear ya, getting old does suck. Im 45 now, about 3 years ago I had to start wearing reading glasses, really screwed with my pins when trying to anchor. I had to get a Verifier peep, or was it a Clarifier lol, I dont remember, thats another part about getting old I am not looking forward to, memory loss.