HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Beware...
Thread: Beware...
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 08:45 AM
shoot2thrill25
Fork Horn

It was proven. And know one is sayin that they don't kill good deer, or have good deer there. If they are in pike co. then you know they do. The FACT is that pic WAS taken in Kansas by someone on there privat lease, and Cornbelt Outfitters DID put the pic on his sight. When you put a pic like that on your outfitting website, in YOUR trailcam picture section it is a lie. THey were caught red-handed, and still wouldn't confess. I have never questioned this guys christianity, thats between him and the big guy. The fact is he was caught, would not own up to it, tried to blame the neighbor, tried to say he doesn't see feeder legs in the pic, and now the TRAIL CAM PHOTO section has been removed. Had he been like "the trail cam pic was given to me by a neighbor, I trusted him, I will handle this and remove it from my site, sorry for any mis-representation." I think 95% of people would have given him the benefit of the doubt and it would have been forgotten. The fact that he wouldn't admit a mistake was made and tried to say the feeder legs weren't there really hurts his credibilty IMO.