HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT HUNT WITH SAGE MOUNTAIN OUTFITTERS
Old 08-05-2010, 08:06 AM
raider54
Spike

Originally Posted by DM
Am i missing something? How do you know that, that's really true???

DM

No you are not missing anything, that is pure speculation! There is no evidence that I have seen that he has done that. The troubling part I see is that Mr. Sage Mtn. (whatever) only addressed the shot in question! Lets assume for a second the wind was steady @ 30, there are 3 values given to wind that may or may not effect that arrow at that range
1. Full Value-90 deg. (absolute cross wind) big effect @ 45-60
2. Half Value-45 deg (quatering wind)- slight effect @ 45-60
3. No Value- 180/360 (wind @ back or face) No effect @ any

Its kind of suspect that all these people who werent there have put a full value effect on his situation! No one knows but the shooter and probably his guide but due to other questionable issues with his personal guide Im not shure he can be considered credible.
Why didnt Mr. Sage Mtn (whatever) address ALL or ANY of the real issues Mr. Hunter Guy (whatever) had???? Instead he used his one and only chance to reconcile to give Mr. Hunter Guy a (Na Nanee Boo Boo) You know! his business is not hurting, he's all booked up! as a matter of fact, he's running 100% and all his competition is 60-70% at best! What a missed opportunity (Not Smart)!!! Even though no-one gives a #2, I wouldnt book a hunt with them! Not because of what Mr. Hunter Guy has said but rather because of what Mr. Sage Mtn Guy .....DIDNT SAY