HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - FREE Rut Dates
Thread: FREE Rut Dates
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 06:25 AM
trmichels
Fork Horn

Woods,
You are the second person to ask me abut all of those stars. I'll tell you what I told him. I' tell you, but then I would have to kill you... NO, they don't men anything, but if they are not there, ther wouldn' be any line, and it wouls look bad,

If you read all the commentary adn direction before you looke at the chart, you would learn somehting. It is there for a purpose. It says, that if you do not see dates for your state, it is because the deer managers did not have a good idea of when peak breeding occurred.

It also says to look at the state nearest to your location, because the deer have no idea where the state lines are at; which means that the deer in your state will breed at the same time as the deer in the next state.

I urge everyone of you to read all of the information on that page, because there is information there that will help you understand deer better, and how they act during the different phases of the rut.

I work very hard at trying to get you the most reliable and best information I can, so you get your animal.It has taken me 10 years of research to get wher I am, but most of you do not have that kind of time. So, I have to find ways for you to learn it faster, and I think I have done that. But, if you don't read about them, it won't do you any good.

God bless,

T.R.