HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - deer meadow outfitters
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 03:02 PM
bigmack
Spike

Default The truth hurts sometimes....

I am new to the forum thing and ran across this one. It peaked my interest because i know of this Outfitter and know several people in that area of Nebraska. What i find ironic is the denial and lack of real information provided by Scott. Since he has shown his interest in this thread i have a few questions that if he will answer truthfully will surely make him sleep better at night. It surely won't garner more clients, but at least this will give him a chance to clear his conscience. I have watched most of the shows that are on Deer Meadow's and one really disturbed me. Scott is telling these "Celebrity" hunters that he "RETIRED" from Guiding. Come on Scott, tell the truth! You were busted violating game violations and as a condition of your SENTENCE you couldn't Guide or be "associated" with Outfitting.. You are a convicted Felon. We'll start there....for now...i will ask my other questions after this one is answered..see below.

http://nppc.nol.org/susp.htm#kuhn
NPPC Case No. 06-09, Case No. 05046, Scott Kuhn:
Respondent was found guilty in the U.S. District Court for the offense of sale and transporting of illegally killed wildlife, a felony.
NPPC recommendation – suspension for a period of nine months from and after August 19, 2005, the date of his felony conviction. State Board decision – suspension for a period of time, from August 19, 2005, the date of his felony conviction in the U.S. District Court, through August 12, 2006.