HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - deer meadow outfitters
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Scott Kuhn
Spike

Default Missinformed

The information provided on this web-site is not correct and needs a follow up. I own Deer Meadows Outfitters and operate the business with my family. Justin Simmons is a neighbor and a fellow outfitter, and does attend Pleasant Point Community Church with his family and mine. I would hope that he would provide correct information as an outfitter himself, and as a friend. I don't know why Justin would say such things as his family has been friends for along time. I would hope that being an outfitter himself would not cloud his judgement on me and my family. I have had many Outdoor Channel personalities hunt with me and they are all posted on my web-site for everyone to see. I have turned my cheek for many years as he has looked down on my business and have not said anything, but I have to put a stop to all the bad information that he is posting. Justin Simmons has not hunted with me as he runs a outfitting operation business next to mine. He has misinformed you and not told you the truth. I have refrences for all my hunts and am a family run and operated outfitter that loves to hunt and guide people to have the same experience in the sandhills as I have had for myself. Thank you for your time and sorry that this had to be published worldwide. Scott Kuhn