HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what happened to empire hunting webste
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 03:54 PM
DeerandbearhoG
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by W.Ztirem
Speaking from the point of view of a life long resident of NYC,"Gun control is a necessary evil"! You would not understand that as you live in Orange County,NY.
1st off, this anit the yukon, its OC, Im 50 minutes from midtown Manhattan, and we have worse crime up here, ever heard of middletown? newburg? 2nd, I was born in staten Is, and grew up in NJ. Ive lived in the bronx , jersey city and even newark, so dont think, I dont understand city life. I just choose not to live in it these days. 3rd, correct me if im wrong, but are you actually trying to make a case, that gun control decreases crime? Come on, do you really believe that? explain washington DC, explain philly, chicago, newark, trenton, etc. all have strict gun control laws, and out of control, gun violence, so hows that a "necessary evil? the only reason gun violence is under contol in in NYC, is because guliani cleaned house there, all those years , when are you guys gonna let it sink in, its about criminal control, not gun control , criminals dont follow laws, they dont care about preban mags, flash suppressors, pistol permits, trigger locks, or NICS checks, they dont buy guns legally, THEYRE CRIMINALS!!!!!! They commit murders! they dont even know what the gun laws are. The only ones who are affected by this "necessary" gun control, are poor bastards like me, that actally care about following the law! It amazes me that people who actaully own and use guns, could believe such nonsense