HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - So crossbow are legal now......
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:11 AM
Kybuckhunter
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MO Archer
Numbers from survey concerning crossbow usage in New Jersey.

http://www.oklahomaxbowshooters.org/...n-xbow-use.pdf
MO Archer....you will never find a study or survey that will satisfy some. Unless you can find a study of 100,000 traditional archers that converted to xbows then you will always be accused of having a slant or spin. The facts are out there for anyone who wants them. Most do not want the facts or want to look. They have a preconceived idea and that's the end of it.

I can't even get some to admit that xbows have very similar hunting ranges with a compound bow and not like a gun. I mean how stubord can you be. It's like if they let their guard down and admit some of the things about xbows are untrue then they are a traitor to the brotherhood. It's shown they are not more unsafe, they will not harm the population, shorten seasons, and they have similar ranges, yet they will not admit it.

Like I always said....it all comes down to just not wanting to share the woods with more hunters. They think the xbow hunter will take over. I can at least respect someone when they admit this instead of throwing out a bunch of unsubstantiated "facts".