HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - .50 Cal Traditions Buckhunter Pro Muzzleloader pistol
Old 07-20-2010, 09:34 AM
SOMDSHOOTER
Spike

Default .50 Cal Traditions Buckhunter Pro Muzzleloader pistol

I am putting my .50 Cal Traditions Buckhunter Pro Muzzleloader pistol up for sale. I have used it several times and it has the usual power marks on the muzzle break which we can not prevent, but, otherwise the gun has been well cared for. This pistol is 20" overall with a 14" fluted barrel and muzzle break. I have only shot it with Hornady XTP sabots and the barrel rifling is mirror clean.

I installed a BSA 2x20 pistols scope and it is currently sighted for 50 yards with excellent 2" consistent groups. I am also including the custom made wooden pistol case with brass hardware that I made for it in the woodshop. I have the wrenches, sabot bullets, #11 caps, capper, etc. to make it ready to fire.

I've attached a picture of the pistol in the case and I will try to attach a stock photo from Traditions as well. The only repairs done to this gun was a new trigger spring a few years ago.

If you're interested you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 240-682-0958 or PM here at MDSF. Located in Indian Head, Maryland and available for inspection 7 days a week.

I have $700 invested here and the selling price is $400.00 OBO

Thanks Again,
Attached Images