HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - So crossbow are legal now......
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Kybuckhunter
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
Goodness gracious ky, I am not sure how many times I have to remind and go over this. Compounds were and are not up for debate in the state of MD. When they do, I will address that. Arrow-guns are up for debate and consideration in MD. Now, what part of that can you not understand???? Seriously, how hard is that to grasp????

Yes, I have shot crossbows. It was alarming how little skill they took.

I have taken more deer than that with a bow, and have yet to not stand when shooting. I will have to call you a liar if you say you have never stood. And again, I really can't have any discussions with someone like you.
My understanding is the xbow season has passed in Md. also. If this is the case then why is is up for debate? You lost. Get over it and spit out the bitter pill you have in your mouth. If they havent passed yet you will also lose because they will soon. Life will be better on you if you are not so bitter.

I never shot a deer standing up from a deer stand. I have with a gun once but I was standing on the ground. Call me a liar if it makes you sleep better. I have no reason to tell a story about it. Thats just the way I've always done it and feel better doing it that way. Plus I don't get picked out moving to get a shot.