HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Added some bullet expansion pics
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 06:18 PM
gleason.chapman
Nontypical Buck

A Nosler Partition for $25 for 50, where is Wideners? That is an excellent price. Thank you for the info on Speer. DeepCurls, have not heard of them, will have to check them out. Chap

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
I do like the GoldDots and UniCores but as long as i can get Partitions for less than $25 for 50, "hard to beat" is relative to current availability.

Wideners has them now for roughly $22-24 a box of 50 in .429 and 45 so i stocked up.

Speer is behind on other contracts atm and the new DeepCurls are not the easiest to find in the sizes i want. Locally though i can get some of the 45LC-250gr and 50-300gr GoldDot Hunters and the older 45-300gr UniCore soft points occasionally.

Normally for the price GoldDots are very hard to beat and the 50A&E Hunter i get locally is fantastic in my 54s. Now if i could just find some GoldDot 40-180gr at a good price i would be really happy.

Crushribs are pretty good and for a few bullets/guns are my favorites but i buy large quantity at a time and Harvester wont match the bulk pricing i get from MMP and charge me shipping. Plus they dont sell any 54x50s. A guy locally sells Hornady/MMP 45x40s for under $6/50 and Harvester Smooths at the same price but the 45x40 Crushribs are more and i really do like them for the hottest 45 loads. Locally i dont see much if any price difference if i need something right away.