HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lot of Soft Plastic Baits for sale
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 04:37 PM
loverboy9_1_1
Fork Horn

Default Lot of Soft Plastic Baits for sale

SOLD
Well, its time for me to clean out my tournament soft plastics since I am no longer tournament fishing. I've found a ton of packages for your fishing pleasure.

This lot would be great for anyone just learning how to fish different methods or someone who fishes many different soft plastic methods for bass. This is the ideal soft plastic assortment for the serious tournament fisherman or weekend warrior.

Some packs are opened with a couple to a few baits missing. Many are complete bags with a full package count. The assortments pictured are just some of the baits in the lot. The lot mostly includes the popular Zoom, Berkley and Culprit, but also includes YUM, Slider, Bass Pro brand, Strike King, Bass Assassin, Mann’s Hard Nose and Lunker City.

Lot includes: worms, lizards, creature baits, frogs, jerk baits, stick baits, crawfish, and tubes in various sizes and colors.

I can not break up this lot. You’ll get some good quality baits and some stuff that’s not so great. It’s a mix of both quality and quantity. The picture shows just a fraction of the packages.

Most of the packages cost $3.50-$4.95 each when purchased new. Some of the higher quality packages were more.

You wont be disappointed! 100 packages

Last edited by loverboy9_1_1; 08-08-2010 at 05:06 AM. Reason: SOLD