HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech Destroyer
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:52 AM
m9a9g9i9c
Typical Buck

I used to be a bowtech fan and I guess I still am but I look at a bow differently now. Before I didn't care much for other brands.
Now I look at the bow's features, pro and cons and then at the name or brand. I still think without the advertising and mediahype that the destroyer is a damn good bow. I have two of my friends get one when I was on holiday in the US and they both shoot better scores. I checked out both their bows and they are precision equipment, period. Just like the Z7's, the Maxxis and other high end bows. I have two bowstore owners who shoot at my range and they have the same problems on different bows, mostly due to human errors or just plain dumb mistakes.
So, Bowtech isn't worse or better in this category. But I have never heard of those problems on new or fairly new bows.
I shoot a 82nd 09 which I dryfired twice and had a hard time retuning after a new set of strings and cables but the riser and the limbs are in perfect condition and my cams are still where they supposed to be.

Frank
Belgium