HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting Ethics & Awareness
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:18 AM
johndavid123
Spike

Default Hunting Ethics & Awareness

when i got this stuff about the deer hunting ethics and awareness i felt like to share this with all those who are hunting maniac,
We, as deer hunters, are also battling large groups of well funded anti-hunters. These anti-hunting organizations are always on the lookout for examples of unethical deer hunting practices that will turn public opinion against hunting. As hunters, we must practice good hunting ethics; we cannot give them the headlines they are looking for. Our ethical and moral conduct must set the example. We must treat with respect, the sport of deer hunting. It is a privilege that can be taken away from us if we lose sight of this principle. We also must be willing to do our part to stop unethical behavior by speaking up.. In Minnesota we have a program called "T.I.P.", it is the acronym for "Turn In Poachers". It has a toll free number where a person can call in a tip about someone who practicing unethical behavior by breaking game laws. Hunters need to know and understand their states hunting D.N.R. regulations and laws and abide by them..