HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - war stories (injuries)
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 07:57 PM
genesis27:3
Typical Buck

Wink

Where do I start?

On thanksgiving day ( 2009 ) I decided to go do some elk scouting And I was gonna take a shortcut ( I didint want to miss TG dinner )
So I was about half way up when I came upon a barb wire fence, I wasnt gonna turn around now, so I floored the atv hoping to bust through the fence but.... Instead I did a backflip and then landed on my back with the atv on top of me so I lied their crushed and gasping for air. But after awhile I managed to get out from under it.

ATV damage...
1. brakes busted
2. speedomoter crushed
3. headlight broken
4. handelbars bent

My damage....
1. sprained back
2. cuts
3. bruises
4. butt bruises from my dads belt

Story #2 ( da best story )
I was settin coyote traps and I was using bacon grease as my lure. When I had set my last trap it was dark. So I was walkin through the woods ( headed home ) and I kept seein quick flashes of somethin I just figured they were rabbits, But then I came to a meadow and I shined my whimpy L.E.D in the direction of a sound that I thought I heard and.... I saw green yote eyes glarin right at me, my heart skipped a couple beats. Then I saw another glimpse of movement and It was another yote! Then another and another! Their were 4-5 yotes surrounding me and movin in! I peed my pants and then started thinking of a plan. I could see my Atv so decided to make a run for it! I grabbed a big stick and sprinted towards my Atv but then..... I slipped on some Ice! I fell and hit my head on somethin hard n sharp everything went black. The coyotes moved in but I got my senses back and I started swinging my stick at em and yellin I tried to look big and growel back at em but they just crouched down. My atv was 10 yds away, I chucked a Ice chunk at the yote that was between me and the Atv He jumped out of the way and I ran FAST! and all in the same movement I jumped on the atv and turned the key! The engeine roared and the head lights popped on! And the yotes shrunk back into the woods! I had blood runnin down my head like crazy and it throbbed bad! But I was alive!

coyote damage,

1. They didint get their bacon grease

my damage,
1. A deep gash down my face
2. wet pants
3. sympathy from my Gf and family ( yuck )
4. A deep hatred for yotes

Widgenator, You can probably see why I want to kill a yote so bad!

I have also been charged by three moose, and attacked by a falcon.
They all inflicted damage on me

Last edited by genesis27:3; 03-24-2010 at 07:59 PM.