HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What's the best Climbing Treestand???
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 06:50 PM
curtispa14
Spike

Started with a Loggy then Tree lounge then bought a Viper and lastly a Lone wolf. Over a 15 yr. or so period. Tree lounge is an all day stand that can't be beat for comfort but it is costly, heavy and noisy to put up. Viper is nice but still a little bulky for me. It is comfortable and I feel safer with the rail around the seat. A little tough to sit and draw. The Lone Wolf is nice with the back pack option and moves through the woods on your back nicely. The only disadvantage I can speak to is that the seat is not that big or padded all that well. Nice 3 or 4 hr. stand. My old Loggy is my sentimental favorite as it is the lightest and the seat is quite comfortable but not as high tech as the others. The deer don't seem to care as I have killed them with all four. Would not want to forget the stands I sat in in Alberta bear hunting all day. They were very nice. Don't know the name but they had mesh seats like a lounge chair that fold down and were very comfy.

Last edited by curtispa14; 03-21-2010 at 05:11 AM.