HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Suspicious taxidermist????? HELP!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:31 PM
NJheadhunter71
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by 2 Lunger
Currently he is only a little over 16 months since he carried the head in.

I'm starting to think something is up though. Your buddy got his back and you took them in at the same time and he won't return your phone calls as well. I can see where your starting to get pissed. I would be going back and be asking for your rack and cape. I would put a $100 that your cape is not there and is lost or got ruined. I've heard this whore story more than I care to share.
So who is to say he didn't do his buddies deer then go to do a full size bear then another job then another job ect ect ect.....just because it was brought in the same time means absolutely nothing. Also, if for some unknown reason something did happen to the cape and it got ruined tell me where specifically it would always be the taxidermist fault? The only times I have ever had a cape get ruined was from the tannery cutting off an eyelid and the others were capes that slipped caused by spoilage from the customer. I without hesitation told the customer that the cape looks bad and the other issue with the tannery was on them to replace the cape.