HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Suspicious taxidermist????? HELP!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 10:59 AM
halfbakedi420
Nontypical Buck

im self employed as well. if ya cant communicate it starts lots of problems. some guys have it and some dont...you have to understand he is more of an artist than a business owner.

Originally Posted by TreestandPilot
Ok guys, thanks for the replies.

The only thing I was worried about is he said 10-12 months, and it has been 16 months. I've got a lot of money out on the table, and at the very least, expected a small amount of communication.

I don't think I have "pestered" him, or not given him enough time to call me back. Having my own business myself, I know the etiquette of getting back to customers on a timely basis. I also know that I can't answer every call every time, so I return calls as soon as possible. A two minute return phone call would go a long way to solve problems and answer questions. Nobody is too busy to take care of their own business and reputation- that's bad business. I know if I didn't answer my phone and didn't call customers back, I would be out of business.

Anyway, I appreciate everyone's help. Thanks a bunch for the advice, and good luck!