HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ripped off at a Gun Show by a retired RCMP
Old 03-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by x-mountie
I would like to make it very clear, that I was NOT the person who moved this post. Had I been, I would have notified the original poster. As a matter of fact, when this post was moved, I was in hospital.
My apology Gary for that remark. IT would of been courteous of HNI made notification that the thread was moved as opposed to giving me the impression that it was deleted. It just hit a nerve with me and this gun issue has me peod. I have a lot of respect for the men/women in law enforcement as I just put my boy through the academy and is now a state trooper in N. C.
My friend and I are going to his house on Friday if I don't hear anything from him this week as he promised to get hold of me. I just find it very interesting that he made the receipt out where his last name is unreadable and that the ph. # on it was completely erroneous. I am sure he was aware of the condition of the gun. I am going to go to his house on Friday and see if he wants to trade for the other similar one or give me my damn money back or I will probably take him to small claims and let the judge decide.
It was a model T-250, just a mediocre 22.

Bobby