HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More complaints on the PGC
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:15 AM
wvhuntin4me
Typical Buck

I dont know where you were hunting , but it is not like that here. I am lucky if i even see another hunter in the gun season.Yes some of the people are kinda different , but by laughing at them. Thats what show yalls mentality.I live in a county were there is no doe hunting with firearm. Our dnr did that for a reason. Every few years they will open a season to regulate doe herd. I truly feel sorry for yall. I lived in Pa and had some good hunting years ago. But i think that is a thing of the past.I dont care if they ever fix it . cause in my opinion there is nothing in that state for me. so i could careless. i will just keep on doing what i have to do to ensure large deer herds and many quality bucks ,bears on our hunting property. O one more question .Did that point restriction thing ever work for growing larger bucks? i have an eight point rule here. Accepted for bucks with bad genetics. They are harvested by the youth in my church.. So keep on laughing i will think of yall when i am passing up bucks this coming bow season. while you sit 3 weeks to see one....