HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More complaints on the PGC
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 07:00 AM
moosemike
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by wvhuntin4me
Who cares what the statistics are. the fact is your deer hunting sucks and there are no good deer herds in pa. inless it is a private property with no hunting. instead of fighting about how yall killed off most the deer .unite and fix the problem. here wv the natives will run off any hunters fron pa. cause they dont want them to destroy our state like yall did to yours. took me a few years to be accepted .when people seen the way i manage our deer. they started to be more freindly. but the arguing and fighting dosnt solve anything. accept the facts and do whatever is required on a personal level to do whats right .Even if that mean not hunting deer in Pa. But dont come to wv. cause your not welcome. Not gonna let our hard work and management program be destroyed , like yall destroyed your deer huntin. O by the way pro-line seen 22 deer last evening in the field and there were 7 eating my deer chow...as well as a handful of turkey...

West Virginians taking the high road and not allowing PA hunters cause we blast everything in sight? LOL

Those same West VA'ers who blaze away with AK-47's and M1 carbines at everything that moves on the first day, or different ones?

Sorry but when I think of people who have more class and principles than PA hunters W. Virginians don't come to mind.